Have you ever craved Noodles and Company Buttered Noodles Recipe, but found yourself unable to dine out due to the pandemic or other circumstances? Don’t worry – now you can recreate this tasty dish in the comfort of your own home with this easy recipe.
- 8 oz. of pasta (any shape will do, but egg noodles work particularly well)
- 4 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Now, let’s get cooking!
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add the flour to the pan and stir until the butter and flour are well combined and the mixture becomes paste-like. This will help to thicken the sauce.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and stir until the noodles are fully coated.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
And that’s it – your Noodles & Company-style buttered noodles are ready to be enjoyed! This recipe makes about 4 servings, so you can enjoy it as a hearty dinner for yourself or share it with friends and family.
Buttered noodles might seem like a simple dish, but it’s one of those comfort foods that never fails to hit the spot. Plus, it’s super easy to customize to your liking – add in some diced cooked chicken or shrimp for a protein boost, or mix in some steamed vegetables for a more well-rounded meal. The possibilities are endless!
We hope you enjoy this recipe and that it helps to satisfy your cravings for Noodles & Company’s famous buttered noodles. Happy cooking!
What seasoning is on the butter Noodles at Noodles and Company?
According to the Noodles & Company, their buttered dish is made with egg noodles, garlic, butter, and salt. It does not appear that any additional seasonings are used. However, you can certainly add your additional seasonings to the dish if you’d like to experiment with different flavors. Some suggestions might include black pepper, paprika, or Parmesan cheese. Feel free to get creative and add in any seasonings that you think might complement the flavors of the dish. Happy cooking!
How many calories are in buttered noodles from the noodles Company?
What are buttered noodles made of?
Buttered noodle is a simple dish that is typically made with cooked pasta, butter, and seasonings. The specific ingredients and proportions can vary, but the basic idea is to coat cooked noodles with melted butter and any desired seasonings. Some variations may also include additional ingredients such as minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, or herbs. The noodles are usually served hot, and they can be garnished with additional ingredients if desired. Buttered noodles are a classic comfort food that is easy to prepare and can be customized to your liking. It’s a great option for a quick and satisfying meal.